A three-year-old student took a sip of solvent in a kindergarten – World Today News

Three-year-old pupil took a sip of solvent in kindergarten

The Sverdlovsk region prosecutor’s office organized a check after a three-year-old girl was poisoned with a solvent in a kindergarten.

According to the department’s press service, the incident occurred in one of the preschool educational institutions in the city of Serov. The baby was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance, the bastard doctors revealed that he had solvent poisoning, a thermal burn of the oral cavity.

As the investigation managed to find out, the girl took a sip of the liquid from the bottle, which was in the locker where the lost things were kept. It is noted that one of the teachers put the solvent there in May. She sprayed the playground equipment with the liquid and then simply forgot to move the bottle to a safe place.

Currently, the prosecutor’s office is investigating all the details of the incident, and then a legal assessment will be given to the actions of the kindergarten employees.

Vera Sergeeva.

Photo: Pixabay.com