I’ll just leave this here:
I am surprised by the fans of Spartak, who are now shouting about honor and how Zenit fans justify everything.
– And how did the Spartak fans justify the transfer of Zhigot, who was taken away from Krasnodar at the signing?
– Or the purchase of Zobnin from Dynamo, who flew to the FNL?
– Or the signing of Eremenko, who had a “gentlemen’s agreement” with CSKA after serving his suspension?
– Or how they justified the transfer of Medina last week?
– Or did they justify Tigiev, who was ruined on the bench, who, in fact, did not get a chance?
– Or Tashaev, who was showered with loot and killed, like Zenit Solovyov?
– Or how do they justify the control purchase of CS players (read Andreev) – Sobolev, Chernov, Prutsev, Zinkovsky?
– Or how they bought Umyarov and Glushenkov from Chertanovo, bypassing the Chertanovo cash desk, because they legally could not sell players to RPL clubs, because such a possibility was not spelled out in their Charter (and when they found out about the jamb, they ran to make changes to the Charter)?
Thank you, comrade Cambodia Ivanov😁