1. Good day for Manchester United fans. First, the club at last announced the transfer of Andre Onan. Secondly, Bruno Fernandes is officially succeeded Harry Maguire as United captain. Also Manchester United advanced in negotiations with Atalanta on the transfer of Rasmus Heilund – the deal is estimated at 60 million pounds.
2. In the NWO zone ex-player of “Kuban Holding” Stanislav Doroshenko died. He was mobilized last fall.
3. Over a million Fan IDs issued in Russia. How many more are on the way is not specified.
4. Dmitry Peskov stood up for Elena Isinbayeva: “In honor of her, our anthem was played so many times and our flag was raised that it must not be forgotten.”
5. Romelu Lukaku due to problems with the transition to Juve decided to return to negotiations with Interbut the Milanese are no longer interested in him.
6. Consulate of Lithuania in Armenia refused to issue visas to a Russian player and coach Pyunik – because of this they did not come to the match “Narvoi Trans” in the 1st round of the Conference League qualification. According to the president of the club from Armenia Artur Soghomonyan, the embassies of Lithuania and Poland fundamentally do not issue visas to Russian players“. Soghomonyan urged UEFA in such cases transfer matches to other countries. Pyunik, by the way, defeated “Narva Trans” and advanced to the next round.
7. Daria Kasatkina defeated Tatyana Prozorova in the second round of the tournament in Palermo. Andrey Rublev defeated Pavel Kotov in the second round in Bashtad.
8. CSKA defender Igor Diveev will miss at least 3 months due to injury ankle. Army men, apparently enter the transfer market.
9. CSKA presented striped uniform with reference to 2003 – That’s very beautiful! new shape, inspired by the “beauty and majesty of the Baltic Sea”also showed Baltika.
10. Islam Makhachev fight against Charles Oliveira at UFC 294 in Abu Dhabi on October 21st. Khamzat Chimaev will fight against Paulo Costa.
11. Transfers. “Inter Miami” announced on the signing of Jordi Alba and thinking about an invitation Andres Iniesta. Sadio Mane agreed move from Bayern to Al-Nasr. Feyenoord will not pay more than 8 million euros for Zakharyanbut Dynamo wants at least 15 million Barcelona be able to buy Felix by selling someone of the attacking players, but a priority for the Catalans remains Bernardo Silva.
12. Putin awarded Irina Viner with the Order of Merit for the Fatherland I degree. She became a full knight of the order.
13. Vladlena Bobrovnikova retired. In May, the Olympic handball champion was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Quotes of the Day
Mario Fernandez: “I promise to improve the quality of the Russian language. I will take lessons
Zagitova in Trankov’s podcast: “I didn’t like figure skating at all, but my mother made me”
Alina Kabaeva: “Russians should have the right to compete under their own flag. The monopoly of individual countries on international sports organizations is unacceptable”
Andrey Nazarov: “Hockey for Russia is the number one sport. How many of our players have won the Champions League?
Stoichkov on why Messi didn’t return to Barça: “We would have to cut the salaries of others. Leo did not want his comrades to suffer – this speaks of his greatness.
Utkin on the Super Bowl: “The game is lazy people, they are not happy to see each other and start the season with a show match. The IFL final was more action-packed”