“Making sports better” is the most accurate definition of our basic setting, which has been unchanged for more than 20 years. We make sport more accessible, understandable and interesting through the creation of high-quality content and through its distribution to all possible platforms.
Sports.ru is not just a sports news site. It is the main sports media in Russian with a multi-million audience, allowing users to read texts, blogs and news, follow matches and participate in the life of the community.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
Cyber on Sports is media about esports, games, movies and streams, which is made by players for players. We ourselves play the games we write about, watch matches and series we talk about. More than 5 million unique users per month visit our site on a regular basis. We regularly look for new challenges, whether it’s opening new chapters or making a documentary about streamers. Now we are looking for a Kibera social media team leader who will be able to take over the management of a small team of social editors, will close the process of growth and development of social networks (community in VK, telegram channels, etc.), will help make them more recognizable and attractive to our audience.
With us you will:
- Come up with a content strategy for Kibera social networks. It is important not only to draw up a content plan, but also to quickly change it if necessary, analyze the result, and think about where you can improve your work in the future.
- Engage in the development of new social networks and upgrade our old channels.
- Coordinate the work of a small social media editorial department of 6 people, distribute the workload within the team, search for editors.
- Synchronize the work between the sales department and social networks: transfer tasks from sales to co-editors and control their implementation, help editorial authors in promoting their own social networks, etc.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN CANDIDATES
- You have already worked closely with social networks and want to continue to master them further.
- You follow the trends in social networks, you understand what formats are popular, you can reasonably explain which platforms you would go to first of all with our project, and where we definitely don’t need to.
- Do you have at least some managerial experience in the past. You understand how to manage a team and make sure that colleagues do not hate you, but love you.
- You like not only to manage, but also to work with your hands. We are not looking for a pure visionary strategist, but a person who can himself take several shifts on social networks a week, and will understand the mechanics and trends with his own hands, exchange experience with co-editors.
- You have minimal knowledge of Figma or Adobe Photoshop, it’s great if you know how to edit video.
- Ready to work with both creative and routine tasks. And you love to learn and respond adequately to criticism.
- It will be great if you understand how esports and gaming work, but if you don’t have it, don’t worry, we’ll help you figure it out.
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
Comfort and care:
- We do not micromanage and do not control hours worked. we trust our people. Therefore we have flexible start and end of the working daywhich you can define yourself.
- Hybrid work schedule. We would like to see colleagues live in our office in the center of Moscow, but sometimes it will be possible to work remotely.
- VHI we arrange with dentistry from the first working day, and also fitness with English we can compensate.
- If you need a vacation, we will always provide it to you. As well as sick leave, which in most cases does not entail a loss in money.
- As a nice bonus, we have employee loyalty program with hundreds of different discounts.
Training and development assistance:
- We have a very sensitive management that really invests in its employees. More than half of them grew up within the company, and this is significant for us.
- We value feedback, so we do not neglect practices that help us become better: one-to-one, performance review.
- For teams regularly buy access to popular conferencesso that our guys are always in trend.
- We also do not forget about classical types of education, so we have provided compensation for specialized courses.
Not just colleagues, but a community:
- We are comfortable not only working together, so we have formed various communities of interest: a football team, a FIFA club, a cinema club. We love board games, practice random-coffee and just call up in the middle of the week to chat with colleagues on abstract topics.
- In general, adequate and in a good way “simple” people work for us. Without pathos, snobbery and show-off. Without stuffiness and toxicity.
WHAT IS THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
We are not lovers of formalities and delays in processes, we also approach hiring:
- A test task that will help us understand your basic skills.
- An interview with the guys from the team for a maximum of an hour, where we will talk about your experience and about our tasks.
- And the final interview with the head of Kiber, the development manager and the team leader of the HR team, where we will finally make sure that we are suitable for each other.
If you are ready to make sports better, leave a response in the form below ⚽️
Subscribe to our career blogto be aware of new vacancies! 🤩